At our pilates and skin event, we asked 10 quick fire questions to blogger Lottie Murphy...
1. Favourite Pilates move- scissors legs, it's such a nice active stretch and works the abdominals as well.
2. Favourite healthy snack on the go- a matcha latte or homemade bliss balls.
3. Favourite European holiday destination- Portugal, Lisbon and the Algarve.
4. Inflight tips- drink lots of water, take homemade snacks, moisturise and start switching off by reading your book.
5. Favourite exercise clothing brand to work out in- I have lots of faves but Lululemon leggings are my comfiest.
6. Favourite Balance Me Product- Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm.
7. Favourite smoothie/juice combination- frozen banana, nut butter, almond milk, dates, hemp protein, cinnamon.
8. Favourite thing to do to switch off- read, cook and spend time with my friends and family.
9. Favourite summer read- I've nearly finished The Alchemist and I am about to start the epic Shantaram.
10. One guilty pleasure- Currently it's Love Island.
Suitable for all skin types, Balance Me's Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm polishes and illuminates skin. A trio of Shea, Mango and Cocoa butters that are rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins plump and nourish the skin. Oat Powder gently exfoliates, whilst the antioxidant powers of Artic Cloudberry protect and hydrate. Virgin Coconut Oil and May Chang have impressive anti-bacterial properties.
Sign up to receive regular
news and offers plus 15% off your first order