Searching for festive inspiration? Take a peek at Co-Founder Rebecca Hopkins' list...
Whether you’re composing your own Christmas wish list, or looking for some inspiration for the ones you love the most take a peek at Balance Me Co-Founder Rebecca Hopkins’ humble mantra of the festive season and the Christmas gift ideas she’d most like to find beneath her tree.
What do you most look forward to about Christmas?
I love the excitement and anticipation (will it snow?), which is enhanced by my two young daughters who start getting excited as soon as the weather starts to get chilly. It’s become a tradition to invite the neighbours round for a drinks party. One of my favourite parts about Christmas is the way it makes you reach out to those around you and that you love, it reminds you how important they are to your life and makes you make time for them all – which can be easier said than done when work-life and children’s schedules come into the mix! When it comes to Christmas day itself, I most look forward to spending time relaxing with my family. Pre-Christmas is such a busy time at Balance Me and the days seem to rush by, so actually having time to sit on the sofa with my parents, sisters, husband, children, nieces and nephews is very special to me.
How do you like to decorate your home?
In December I love decorating the house with the children, my favourite decorations are Christmas flowers, candles and lights which instantly make it cosy, warm and festively fragrant. I must admit that I do have to hide the brightly coloured tinsel to avoid the house resembling Santa’s grotto, which I think the girls would much prefer!
Now our burning question, please tell us what’s on the top of your Christmas wish list?
The 6 things on my Christmas wish list are:
1. Balance Me’s Radiance Face Oil – this is one of my all-time favourite Balance Me products. It instantly gives the skin a beautiful glow, plumps away fine lines and creates an even skin tone to help you achieve skin worth celebrating. We’ve only created 5,000 of these special golden Limited Edition bottles, which look very pretty on a dressing table!
2. Bella Freud star jumper – I love knitwear, Christmas isn’t Christmas without a lovely jumper after all! I’ve been coveting one of these cosy looking wardrobe staples for a long time (along with dropping a few hints to my husband).
3. Neom’s Complete Bliss Scented candle – candles are one of my favourite festive decorations and I love lighting this to help me unwind after a long day, it’s especially relaxing alongside a bubble bath with our Rose Otto Body Wash!
4. A new tennis racket – mine is ancient and my girls are starting to beat me!
5. A House of St Barnabas donation – Christmas is a time for giving and also recognising other people’s needs. I strongly believe in empowering women and men in the workplace and I think House of St Barnabas is such a worthy charity as it helps the homeless back into work.
6. The best gift of all time has to be a quiet week of uninterrupted bliss with my family, spending time relaxing together and having lots of fun!
Dubbed ‘dewy skin in a bottle’, Radiance Face Oil is bursting with ingredients to feed and nourish the skin. Amazonian Buriti Nut Oil is rich in essential fatty acids, which help improve skins firmness, hydration and tone. Rosehip Fruit Oil addresses uneven skin tones and pigmentation, while Yarrow and Chamomile Oils have powerful anti-inflammatory and calming properties.
Our delicately fragranced, Rose Otto Body Wash formulated with an exquisite blend of Pure Rose Otto, Palma Rosa and Rose Geranium Essential Oils will soothe and strengthen skin in distress whilst also calming and balancing your mood through its soft Rose aroma. Skin will be left perfectly cleansed and balanced thanks to its sulphate-free formula that doesn’t strip the skin of its natural oils.
Sign up to receive regular
news and offers plus 15% off your first order