Get ahead of your Christmas shopping with our Digital Manager’s savvy tips and gift ideas
If the thought of hitting the Christmas shopping crowds brings you out in a cold sweat, sit back with a festive drink and do all your shopping from the comfort of your own home! Read on to discover our Digital Manager Vickie’s savvy tips and gift ideas to take the stress out of the season.
What do you most look forward to about Christmas?
Relaxing and spending time with family and friends who I may not have seen all year.
How do you do your Christmas shopping?
Of course online! I sign up to all of my favourite retailer’s email lists to make sure I receive all of their promotions over the Christmas period. Sign up to Balance Me’s newsletter here to be the first to hear about our exclusive Christmas savings and promotions.
It’s time to start cooking Christmas dinner, what’s your all-important responsibility?
I am tasked with laying the table, putting out the crackers and making sure everyone has a festive drink (all important jobs).
We’d love to hear what’s on the top of your Christmas wish list?
1. Jamie Oliver Superfoods cookbook so I can cook some healthy meals come January
2. The Ultimate Hand Wash & Lotion Duo – I love having these in my kitchen and bathroom as the look so nice for guests and smell lovely
3. Some sort of jigsaw or puzzle – I like to receive something like this at Christmas so all the family can join in
4. Stella by Stella McCartney – I am just about running out of my favourite perfume
5. Super Toning Body Cream – the best body moisturiser to keep dry skin at bay during the winter as well as toning those problem areas
6. A massage or facial – I am hoping to organise a girls spa day over the Christmas break which is a great way to catch up and relax
Sign up to receive regular
news and offers plus 15% off your first order