A refreshing sweet-treat to enjoy this summer...
Frozen Yoghurt Drops
• 4 tbs Greek Yoghurt
• 2 tsp Honey
• ¼ tsp Vanilla Powder
• Raspberry Powder (optional)
In this recipe we’ve used raspberries but why not try using strawberries for an equally healthy alternative and enjoy the Wimbledon classic - strawberries and cream!
1. Find a baking tray that will comfortably fit in your freezer and cover with a baking sheet.
2. Combine the yoghurt, honey and vanilla together making sure all the ingredients are mixed well.
3. Using a large spoon, place heaped spoonful onto the baking tray and flatten a little to about the size of a cookie.
4. Place the berries on top (as many or as little as you’d like) and sprinkle over the raspberry powder.
5. Place in the freezer for 2 hours until the yoghurt mixture sets.
6. Once the drops have set carefully remove from the tray and serve.
Recipe and images courtesy of Lucinda Miller
BB Natural Perfection SPF 25 offers sheer, hydrating coverage as well as natural protection from the suns UVA and UVB rays. Packed with two different types of Hyaluronic Acid, this BB cream plumps the skin from within and gives an instant shot of moisture. Blackberry Leaf Extract is a powerful antioxidant, which protects from pollution and free radicals, whilst Titanium Dioxide naturally reflects the sun’s harmful rays.
Sign up to receive regular
news and offers plus 15% off your first order