I love Balance Me products and this one actually seems to do what it says on the tin. The lines on my skin do seems to be less pronounced and my whole face looks less saggy. Love it!
Collagen Boost Moisturiser 50ml
- Promotes natural collagen production
- Reduces fine lines
- Prevents signs of premature ageing
- Hydrates dry skin
- Soothes sensitive skin
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
- Mature skin: Contains a natural peptide complex proven to dramatically increase the skin’s ability to produce collagen and designed to prevent future signs of ageing
- Sensitive skin: Aloe Vera and Rosehip Oil soothe irritated skin
- Normal skin: Blackberry Leaf Extract protects against environmental damage and premature ageing
- Dry skin: Hyaluronic Acid provides instant skin plumping and smoothing benefits, whilst Essential Amino Acids support healthy skin cell generation for a smoother skin surface
1. Suitable for use both AM and PM
2. Massage the cream into your face, neck and décolletage after cleansing
(¹) natural pure essential oils, (²) naturally occurring in essential oils, (³) certified organic ingredient.
I have been using this for some time now and really liked it. Need something a bit richer now skin is a bit dryer
A luxurious yet non-heavy moisturiser that replenishes your skin.
I don't think I can describe it any other way. I bought this as was missing a night cream and felt like the winter months had taken a toll on my skin, and boy has it made me feel better!! From the moment you apply you can feel the smoothness and I genuinely feel as if my skin is bouncier and healthier. I love it. I use this cream mostly at night as my skin tends to be oilier during the day, so I use a lighter moisturiser. But on the occasion I've used this during the day I haven't had any issues.
I changed to Collagen Moisturiser now I am in my 70s and it is much better for my skin. It is a lighter cream and works well plus goes a long way.
I use an spf moisturiser in the day and this at night. It doesn’t feel sticky/heavy at all but it is very moisturising for my dry, dehydrated skin.
Feels lovely on my skin and absorbs so well. Not seen any obvious results yet, but have only been using for 2 weeks. A great base for make-up too.
This cream sinks in beautifully and smells devine. Skin feels nicely moisturised but not drowned.
I love this moisturiser.It goes on like a dream and is quickly absorbed leaving my face lovely and soft. There’s no stickyness about it and each application lasts well into the day. Lovely.
My first time trying this product and I used in conjunction with the Vitamin C serum. I found it absorbs really well, doesn’t leave skin feeling greasy, and visibly smooths faint lines. Excellent for use as a morning moisturiser. The nice smell was a bonus!