Loving this formula and the light fragrance is nice. But the pump/ spray is just too much. Bit too aggressive. Could benefit from a being a finer mist action and less of a splurge!
Hyaluronic Plumping Mist 30ml
- Deeply hydrates all layers of the skin
- Calms and soothes red, sensitive or irritated skin
- Provides an instant cooling shot of moisture, combatting hormonal breakouts
- Gently brightens and balances dull skin
- Boosts antioxidant levels
- Fades pigmentation caused by the sun
- Aids concentration and focus thanks to uplifting Neroli and Bergamot
- You can even use it to fix your foundation and revive make-up throughout the day
WHY DO I NEED IT?
- Sensitive skin: Chamomile Water has impressive calming and soothing properties and provides relief for even the most sensitive skins.
- Dry or dehydrated skin: Hyacare 50, a natural form of hyaluronic acid, deeply penetrates all layers of the skin to plump from within.
- Dull skin: Pineapple fruit extract gently brightens dull skin.
- For hot flushes: Gives relief and cools skin to avoid irritation.
- A Handbag Hero: It’s simply a great on-the-go skin saviour.
1. Suitable for all skin types, this mist can be incorporated into your skincare routine or used throughout the day for an instant shot of cooling hydration
2. For use in your skin routine, mist onto face after cleansing and before moisturising. Pat any excess into the skin.
3. Spray on-the go, when traveling, after sport, to cool and protect against urban stressors.
4. Use to fix foundation and to revive make-up
5. Spray to calm irritated, dry and sensitive skin
In this balmy weather lately this product really comes into its own. I love it for its hydrating, plumping benefits but also for its cooling, soothing effect on my skin. Keep it in the fridge for an extra cooling shot of hydration.
I have been using this for nearly 2 weeks and I know I don't want to be without it. I use it as my first step in my skincare routine am & pm. What a difference this has made to my hydration levels. I have dry and sensitive skin and my skin has never felt so nice and is nice and plump where it's now getting the moisture it must have needed. I purposely left it out of my routine last night to see if it makes a difference and my goodness it does. I ended up moisturising twice and added a facial oil to my moisturiser just to try and match what this product does. It was nowhere near as hydrated without it. Marvellous stuff in a bottle. I'm new to balance me and exploring lots of other products which are just as good. My skin loves it all so a brand I can finally stick with that is competitively priced. Happy new customer!
I have not used the product often as have recently purchased but it seems excellent so far, hydrates skin, eases lines.
So glad I found Balance Me sensitive range, it has calmed my skin down and helped repair. This is a great hydrating toner I use after the micellar cleanser then I use the rich moisture cream. It has taken a few weeks but now my skin has less breakouts and is less dry, feels soft again!
This is a repurchase. I absolutely love this mist and in my opinion the best I’ve ever used. It’s gentle but super Hydrating, calming and soothing.
I started using balance me products over 2 years ago. Now I only use balance me products! As I know there natural and kind to the the skin! The pumping mist was a new one for me and I love it. It hydrates the face beautiful and smells wonderful! It’s perfect after sleep or traveling when the face feels dehydrated. This product does exactly as I want and as always I’m NEVER disappointed!
My favourite ever product... refreshes and hydrates my skin. I gave to my sister for Christmas too and she finished it within a month! Love that is is natural and not full of nasty ingredients too! If only it came in a bigger bottle and sometimes featured in your sales!!
I bought this during the summer months to help keep my skin cool and moisturised. I found it worked really well. It's definitely a multi tasker as when I ran out of serum I used this, spraying my face and smoothing it into my skin allowing it to dry before putting moisturiser on
I love this mist and I use A LOT of mist as my skin is very dehydrated. I just wish this came in a bigger bottle as you get through 30ml very quickly!