Bought this with the hand and body lotion in the same range. Both have a lovely fresh smell and the pump top makes for easy use at the sink or in the shower. Very pleased with this product.
Revitalising Hand and Body Wash 280ml
- Leaves hands and body hydrated throughout the day
- Uplifts and balances mood thanks to a fresh, unisex aroma
- Dry, irritated and sensitive skin will be nourished and soothed
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
- Sensitive skin: Our unique blend of skin-nourishing essential oils will soothe irritation and prevent dry patches
- Normal skin: Grapefruit Essential Oil will refresh skin, Sweet Orange will rejuvenate and Juniper Berry will relieve skin sensitivities.
Massage onto wet hands and body and rinse well. Your skin will be left feeling refreashed and revitalised.
(¹) natural pure essential oil, (²) naturally occurring in essential oils, (³) certified organic ingredient.
An excellent product which is very kind to hands and body.
My son (21) won't use anything else, he is still prone to occasional acne and swears this helps as it washes skin very clean but doesn't cause irritation. Great smell which suits us all!
Smells great. Foams well, lasts ages - and no nasty ingredients ????
This is very refreshing,moisturizing and gives a healthy radiance to the skin...very gentle but cleansing... does not have or leave much of a scent but that may be preferable for some..
I love using this in the shower in the morning; it really wakes me up and smells so refreshing. The bottle is really pretty too. I find I don’t need that much product and it goes a really long way. Love love love.
I really like to have a nice hand wash and lotion in my bathroom - and this ticks all the boxes. Love the smell - its light and refreshing and it cleans my hands without my eczema like some cheaper washes do. Only reason I gave 4 stars not 5 is that it looks quite similar to the hand cream so I used to get confused