SUBSCRIBE & SAVE
Take control of shopping for your skincare and never run out of your
favourite products again. Better than that, they will arrive at your
door without you even having to think about it.
Enjoy 10% savings too...
Save 10% on our cult products including Vitamin C Repair Serum, Bakuchiol Smoothing Serum, Congested Skin Serum, Wonder Eye Cream, Collagen Boost Moisturiser and Pure Skin Face Wash
You are in full control and can adjust or cancel your subscription any time you like. By managing the frequency of your subscriptions, you can choose between every month, every 2 months and every 3 months
You won’t run out of your skincare saviours ever again, which is music to our ears
1. How does the Balance Me subscription service work?
2. How do I set up a subscription?
Next to the selected product you will see the option of ‘One time purchase’ or ‘Subscribe and save’. Tick the box for ‘subscribe and save’ and alter the frequency of how often you want to receive the product to suit you.
3. What frequency can I use the subscription service at?
You can choose to receive your subscription order in the following frequencies – 1 month, 2 months or 3 months. This can be altered on the drop-down menu on the product page when you go to purchase.
4. Do I need an account to set up a subscription service?
No, you don’t need an account with Balance Me in order to set up a subscription order.
5. Can I change the frequency if I am running low or using less than expected?
Yes, you can alter the frequency via your subscription confirmation email in ‘Manage subscription’. You will receive an email 3 days before your next charge date where you can edit your subscription.
6. I changed my mind after placing a subscription and the order hasn’t been shipped yet –
how do I get a refund?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the order shipping and we can cancel it and process a refund manually for you – if it has already shipped, please contact us for our freepost address to send the products back once they have arrived with you.
7. When will I be charged for a subscription order?
You will be charged based on the timeframe that you have selected for your subscription order. You can view your subscription status in your account or via the ‘Manage subscription’ in your subscription confirmation email.
8. How do I cancel my subscription?
To edit your subscription please do so through your Balance Me account or via your subscription confirmation email.
9. Will I be charged in full or have split payments for subscription?
You will be charged in full when your subscription renews.
10. Will I be able to edit the products on subscription orders?
Yes, you can edit and update individual products via your account or via your subscription confirmation email under ‘Manage subscription’.
11. Can I put my subscriptions on hold?
You can ‘skip’ a subscription date and change the frequency via your Balance Me account or via your subscription confirmation email under ‘Manage subscription’.
12. How do I update my subscription payment method?
You can change your payment method via the ‘Manage subscriptions’ link on your subscription confirmation email or via your Balance Me account.
13. Will my subscription order automatically send me a tracking updates once shipped?
Yes, you will receive a subscription confirmation email when you place the subscription order, you will then be notified once your order has shipped.
14. If a product is out of stock will I be notified by email?
Yes, you will be notified by email if an item is out of stock or discontinued. You will not be charged if the item is no longer available.
15. Will I get a reminder email about my subscription orders?
Yes, you will be sent a reminder email 3 days before your card is charged for renewal. To ensure your reminder email is not missed, ensure that any emails coming from Balance Me are not flagged as junk/spam in your email provider.
16. Will returning a subscription order cause it to cancel the auto delivery?
Returns do not cancel the auto-delivery of your subscription. In order to cancel your auto-delivery for your subscription order, you will need to cancel your subscription via your Balance Me account in or via your subscription confirmation email under ‘Manage subscription’
17. What type of shipping method will be used for subscription orders?
We use Royal Mail to ship all orders destined for UK addresses. For overseas subscription orders you will be charged in GBP but your order will be shipped by one of our global shipping partners. Please contact email@example.com if you need help with tracking
18. Are loyalty points earned on subscription orders?
Yes, you will earn points on subscription orders but they can only be used on one time purchase products on balanceme.com