These terms and conditions apply to the use of the Balance Me Website. By accessing this Website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use or have access to this Website. If you have any questions, please contact customer services.
Balance Me refers to Balance Me Limited whose registered office is situated at Balance Me, 64 Southwark Bridge Road, 1 Playhouse Court London, SE1 0AS and Company Registration number is: 05417929.
Buyer refers to you the customer placing an order.
Conditions means the terms and conditions set out in this document.
Delivery means the delivery of any goods.
Goods means the articles supplied and displayed for sale on the website.
Website refers to the website located at https://www.balanceme.com or any subsequent URL which may replace it.
Material on this Website is protected by copyright which is owned by Balance Me. Users may view, print and download the contents for personal use only; the contents must not be used for commercial purposes or incorporated in any publication in any form.
The trade marks, logos, and service marks displayed on the website (collectively, the Trade Marks) are the registered and unregistered trademarks of Balance Me and are protected by UK and international trade mark laws.
General conditions applicable
All orders for Goods shall be subject to these Conditions. Any variation of these Conditions shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by Balance Me. You agree that all communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
We must receive full cleared payment for an order before we despatch the Goods. You can pay using any major credit or debit card. You confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is yours. All credit or debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment, we won’t be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
All prices shown are inclusive of VAT at current rates and are exclusive of Delivery charges. The total cost of your order is the price of the Goods ordered and Delivery charges as set out in the Delivery Information section of our Website.
We may not accept your order if an item you have ordered is out of stock, we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment or if there is a product or pricing error. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time. No contract will be formed unless and until Balance Me accepts the Buyers order. Acceptance will be deemed to have occurred when Balance Me sends a confirmatory email to the Buyer, or if earlier, Balance Me dispatches the Goods.
If we are unable to fulfil your order following our order acknowledgement, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this. Our cancellation and return procedures are set out below.
Quantity and description of services and goods
We endeavour to keep our Website as up to date as possible, however descriptions of Goods and prices appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place your order.
Delivery of goods
We aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours of receipt of placing an order. Parcels should then reach you within 2-3 working days of leaving our warehouse. This is subject to seasonal variation and indicative only. We cannot accept any liability whatsoever for delayed Delivery caused by any third party. We specify the method and address for Delivery when you make your order. Risk of damage or loss of the Goods passes to you on Delivery. If you do require any information regarding your order(s) please read our Delivery information page of our Website. This also details how you can contact us with queries. We do not send products via this site to Denmark, please contact us if you would like our local contact in this country.
Cancellation and Returns
Cancellation If you are a consumer, for most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. This right to cancel applies to all consumers who purchase Goods on our Website so long as they notify us within 14 days of placing the order at: email@example.com stating the date of the order and the wish to cancel the order.
Returns We will issue refunds or exchanges as long as you notify us with your request by email within seven (7) working days of Delivery. We will refund or exchange as long as we are satisfied that tamper seals remain in place and the Goods are in a re-sellable condition. Unfortunately we cannot refund any postage costs incurred. If we choose to send you replacement Goods in exchange before you have returned the original Goods you must return the original Goods within 30 days of receiving the replacement Goods. If you fail to do so we reserve the right to charge the price of the replacement Goods to the payment card used for the original order. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will issue you with a returns reference number and give you instructions on how to return your Goods. (Your statutory rights are not affected)
In the unlikely event that you dislike or experience a reaction to one of our products, please contact customer services (details below).
Refunds If your order is shipped to the wrong address or you receive it damaged or defective, we’ll give you a full refund or replacement. You must notify us of this within 7 days of delivery by email to email@example.com, quoting your invoice number and describing the damage involved. We will issue you with a returns reference number and give you instructions on how to return your goods.
Balance Me will be responsible for any losses you suffer as a result of us breaching these Conditions if the losses were reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the Website, or a contract for the sale of goods by us to you was formed. We will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss that is not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the Website or when a contract for the sale of goods by us to you was formed. Balance Me does not limit in any way its liability by law for death or personal injury caused from its own negligence or breach of duty.
Currently we do not deliver our Goods to Denmark.
Credit card details are transferred to our mail order department in an encrypted format and payments are processed through a normal PDQ system. We do not store account numbers and your encrypted web site order is held for only a limited period.
We will only retain your personal details, (full name, address, email, telephone number) if you indicate your desire to be included in our database. We will not share your information with any outside parties without your full consent.
All financial transactions take place inside an SSL security system. By looking in the security dialogue in your browser you can inspect the identity of the security certificate owner and be certain that you are trading with Balance Me.
Balance Me Loyalty Programme
- The Balance Me Loyalty Programme is a programme through which we choose to reward our loyal customers.
- Membership of the Balance Me Loyalty Programme remains for the length of time that you place orders through balanceme.com. The Balance Me Loyalty Programme rewards and treats are based on your spend on balanceme.com within a 12 month period from the date you become a Balance Me Loyalty Programme Member, and every consecutive 12 month period thereafter. These Terms are subject to change and we reserve the right to change or withdraw any benefits of the Balance Me Loyalty Programme membership or suspend or terminate the Programme at any time at our sole discretion and for any reason. Balance Me Loyalty Programme members will be deemed to have accepted the updated Terms when they log in to their Balance Me account, and/or make a purchase from the Website. We encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions periodically.
- The Balance Me Loyalty Programme membership is a personal benefit and is non-transferable. Balance Me Loyalty Programme benefits may not be on-sold and may not be redeemed for cash. You may not use your Balance Me Loyalty Programme membership or any Balance Me Loyalty Programme benefits for any commercial, trade or business purposes.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply to some or all of the benefits provided through the Balance Me Loyalty Programme. These additional terms and conditions will be provided to you with the details of the relevant benefit. Where there is a conflict between any additional terms and conditions and these Membership Terms, the additional terms and conditions shall prevail.
- If we have offered to provide a benefit to you and are subsequently unable to do so, we shall endeavour to substitute (but have no obligation to provide) another benefit of the same or greater value (as determined by us in our absolute discretion).
- You may terminate your Balance Me Loyalty Programme membership at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our Customer Care Team on 020 7593 1070.
- Without prejudice to our right to withdraw your membership of the Balance Me Loyalty Programme at any time, we shall be entitled to terminate your membership immediately by notice to you if you breach these Membership Terms, any of the additional terms and conditions referred to in paragraph 4 above or any of the terms and conditions applying to your Balance Me Loyalty Programme membership. We shall also be entitled to terminate your membership immediately by notice to you if you are found to have acted dishonesty or fraudulently in relation to any purchases made by you through balanceme.com or in relation to your Balance Me Loyalty Programme membership. Notice of termination of membership will be sent to the email address associated with your membership account.
- These Membership Terms and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to your membership of the Balance Me Loyalty Programme and supersedes any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing. We each acknowledge that neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written between us prior to your becoming a member of the Balance Me Loyalty Programme except as expressly stated in these Membership Terms or any document expressly referred to in them.
- We would love to hear any feedback or comments regarding our loyalty scheme. If you wish to contact us about the BM Loyalty Scheme you may email us at email@example.com or you can call our Call our Customer Care Team on 020 7593 1070.
- All the Balance Me Loyalty Programme members must have a valid email address. Members can update their personal details online at www.balanceme.com
Balance Me Offers and Promotions
- Additional terms and conditions will apply to each of our offers and promotions. These additional terms and conditions will be provided to you with the details of the relevant offer or promotion Where there is a conflict between any additional terms and conditions and the Membership Terms, the additional terms and conditions shall prevail.
- Balance me may offer benefits to a customer subject to meeting requirements such as minimum purchase amount.
- Balance me offers and promotions may apply only to certain products and/or categories.
- Balance me offers and promotions may apply only to certain customers.
- Balance me offers and promotions may have a limited number of uses per customer.
- Balance me offers and promotions may not apply in conjunction with other promotions, including Loyalty Club benefits.
- Balance me offers and promotions may have an expiry date.