RETAIL CUSTOMER CARE ASSISTANT
RETAIL CUSTOMER CARE ASSISTANT
We have an amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic Retail Customer Care Assistant to join our growing Balance Me team.
Do you have a passion for natural skincare? Do you get a buzz from building long lasting relationships and delivering outstanding customer service?
Let us introduce ourselves: we are Balance Me, a British made aromatherapy-inspired award-winning natural skincare brand. Since its launch in 2005 by sisters Clare and Rebecca Hopkins, Balance Me’s mission is to bring balance and wellbeing to everyone we touch whilst at the same time being kind to our planet.
Our customers are at the heart of Balance Me and as the Retail Customer Care Assistant, you’ll be the bridge between our customers and our brand, delivering exceptional customer service and making a huge impact.
Sound like something you want to be part of? Read on...
Listening closely, caring about our customer and is at the core of the Retail Customer Care Assistant role. This is also a great opportunity to work with the Operations team and National Account Manager.
We are a small team, working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment. You must love rolling your sleeves up and getting involved.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Acting as first point of contact for customers across all channels, email, phone, live chat and social media.
- Delivering excellent customer service across all channels.
- Taking ownership of any escalated customer problems and technical issues, bringing to resolution in a timely manner.
- Handling all postage, including returns and exchanges.
- Supporting the press team with press samples and gift mailing.
- Supporting on partially shipped orders.
- Supporting the National Account Manager by monitoring Balance Me’s various retailers; checking stock levels, checking pricing, providing support on promotions and ensuring all brand imagery is updated.
- Placing all wholesale orders onto SAP within the agreed KPIs.
- Managing the communication with the warehouse to ensure the orders are picked, packed and dispatched in the required timelines.
- Communicating with the customer and the commercial team to keep them updated with order progress, issues and any other order/stock related points.
- Arranging freight requests for international customers and ensuring necessary documentation is in place for shipment.
- Creating any additional sales/commercial reports that are required by the business.
WHO YOU WILL BE
- Customer service oriented with an appetite to grow and develop.
- A self-starter, full of initiative, a problem solver, you are not easily disheartened.
- A strong communicator (both written and verbal), helpful, empathic and credible; must be comfortable picking up the phone and liaising with customers and suppliers.
- Resilient and able to thrive in a busy and fast paced environment
- Meticulous attention to detail and organisation skills
- Able to handle multiple priorities, work under pressure & be deadline driven
- Analytical approach - highly numerate, logical and strong problem-solving skills
- Experienced in ERP Systems (ideally SAP Business One)
- Previous B2B experience in retail environment
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A fast paced, fun place to develop your career in a growing business.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Pension and bonus scheme.
- Monthly staff product allowance.
The role is full time and will be partly based in the office and partly from home.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV and application to email@example.com