SOCIAL MEDIA AND COMMUNITY EXECUTIVE
SOCIAL MEDIA + COMMUNITY EXECUTIVE
We have an amazing new opportunity for an enthusiastic Social & Community Executive to join our growing Balance Me team on a full time basis, but willing to work very flexibly which includes weekends and evenings.
Are you social media obsessed? Do you love keeping up with the latest trends in social media? Are you a keen content creator? Do you enjoy engaging with and building relationships with online communities? If so, we want to hear from you!
ABOUT THE BRAND
Balance Me is a natural skincare brand solving skin concerns without causing others. Founded by sisters Clare and Rebecca Hopkins, they develop award-winning skincare formulated from high-performance bio-actives that work. Proud to be a B Corp, we balance People, Planet and Profit, with our purpose being to bring a moment of balance to everyone we touch, whilst being mindful of the planet.
Community is at the heart of everything we do, so we’re looking for an experienced Social Media and Community Executive to join our team to help us drive engagement across social platforms, grow our social presence and develop strong relationships with our existing community and new audiences.
You’ll work closely with the marketing and senior teams to deliver engaging, educational and beautiful content, while also developing strategies to grow the brand's online community. The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for the day-to-day management of social media platforms, including Instagram, TikTok, Facebook and LinkedIn. This role is ideal for an individual with proven experience in social media, a real passion for content creation and a desire to build an engaged community.
- Develop and implement social media strategies that align with the brand’s values and objectives
- Create and curate engaging and educational content across all social media platforms, including, but not limited to Instagram, TikTok and Facebook.
- Work closely with the founders to create community-driven educational content from them as the faces of the brand
- Monitor and analyse social media metrics to measure the success of campaigns and adjust strategies accordingly
- Engage with our community daily and respond to all comments and messages in a timely and professional manner
- Plan and execute social media campaigns that promote our products, events and initiatives
- Collaborate with our creative team to develop visual content that aligns with our brand identity
- Keep up-to-date with the latest social media trends and platform updates, and provide recommendations to improve our online presence
- Support the Brand & PR teams with community building and influencer, customer and affiliate outreach initiatives
- Grow and nurture relationships with micro-influencers, customers and affiliates to build the Balance Me community
- Report on social media performance and provide recommendations for improvement
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- 2+ years of previous related social media experience in a similar role with a proven track record of building engagement rates and followers
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, trends and best practices
- Experience with social media analytics tools and reporting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A creative flair for developing engaging and beautiful content
- Proficient at video editing
- A passion for natural skincare and sustainability
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible working hours across the whole week
- Willing to monitor social accounts outside of regular business hours (evenings/weekends)
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a cover letter, along with your salary expectations to email@example.com