JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
ROLE: Junior Account Manager
LOCATION: Hybrid (London Clerkenwell / Homeworking)
Founded in 2005 by sisters Rebecca & Clare Hopkins, Balance Me is a multi-award-winning, B Corporation certified, natural skincare brand that has built its reputation creating honestly natural products, backed by scientific credibility to solve a multitude of skin concerns.
We are looking for a super motivated and passionate Junior Account Manager to join the sales team to help support and drive our ambitious growth targets across our multi brand retail accounts. You will be enthusiastic, adaptable, have excellent relationship building and numerical skills as well as have a solid commercial understanding across bricks and mortar and third-party online sales channels. Balance Me is a small team and the ideal candidate will be comfortable helping support across the business, including Customer Care and day to day office administrative duties. In return, with the support of the Commercial Director and wider team, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop your role and skill set and be trained in skincare and beauty. Sound like something you want to be part of? Read on to find out more!
As Junior Account Manager, you will;
- Report into the Commercial Directory and be responsible for the day-to-day administration of the accounts including:
- Maximise P&L for existing accounts through the execution of agreed client trade marketing and promotional plans, delivering against the monthly and annual budget from both a sales and cost perspective, forecasting stock needs.
- Pitch NPD to retailers, send in new line forms & manage delists/product refresh;
- Ensure brand collateral is up to date & in place (electronically or physical POS).
- Visit stores to check merchandising and where appropriate train.
- Create retail performance reports and provide insightful analysis and recommendations.
- Support the Commercial Director in actively identifying, pursuing, and closing new business.
- Undertake day to day office administration duties and support Customer Care and Events.
- At least 1 to 2 years’ experience in an account management role, or similar role within a comparable company;
- Commercial understanding of bricks & mortar and marketplace sales channels;
- Strong negotiation skills, including planning, targeting, negotiating, using leverage and closing;
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to analyse, add value and communicate performance data;
- Good organisation skills, with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines;
- Attention to detail is a must;
- Strong IT skills: SAP Business One, Mondays, Shopify and other relevant plug-in applications within an e-commerce tech stack is an advantage but not essential.
- Ability to travel within the UK and a willingness to visit stores and events.
Salary: Competitive package based on experience including bonus and other benefits
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a cover letter, along with your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.