Have you ever heard of B Corp? If a company is a B Corporation, it simply means they are meeting the highest standards of social and environmental performance and are committing to doing good as a company.
We are hugely proud to announce that Balance Me is now an official B Corp! The process took 18 months from start to finish, as we wanted to delve into every single tiny detail, and how we could score the most points possible. We’re so excited that we reached a whopping 102 points out of the required 80 points!
So what does it mean? Simply put, it means we’re balancing people, planet and profit. Here’s a little brand film we created to find out more:
HOW WE BALANCE PEOPLE, PLANET AND PROFIT
- You, our community, are at the heart of everything we do
- We encourage you to join our Beauty Panel to test products ahead of time
- As a female-founded brand, we champion women at all times
- We partner with like-minded female-owned businesses and charities so you feel empowered purchasing Balance Me
- We are passionate about the environment
- 96% of our packaging is recyclable, renewable, contains recycled materials and/or is reusable
- 50% of our tubes are contain PCR (post-consumer recycled plastic)
- FSC certified outer card packaging
- 99.98% of our ingredients are naturally occurring, derived from nature or are nature identical
- Charity partnerships have been core to our brand for a long time, through donations, support and volunteering
- We are proud to announce our new official charity partner, The Hygiene Bank, as we believe everyone has the right to be clean
We can’t wait to share more on our B Corp journey with you! Read our full Impact Report here.