CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE EXECUTIVE
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE EXECUTIVE
Applications are now closed for this role. Due to the large number of applications for this role, we are unfortunately not in a position to respond to everyone individually but we would like thank you for your interest in Balance Me.
We have an amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic Customer Experience Executive to join our growing Balance Me team.
Do you have a passion for natural skincare? Do you get a buzz from building long lasting relationships and delivering outstanding customer service? Do you have experience building and managing brand ambassador programmes?
Let us introduce ourselves: we are Balance Me, a British made aromatherapy-inspired award-winning natural skincare brand. Since its launch in 2005 by sisters Clare and Rebecca Hopkins, Balance Me’s mission is to bring balance and wellbeing to everyone we touch whilst at the same time being kind to our planet.
Our customers are at the heart of Balance Me and as the Customer Experience Executive, you’ll be the bridge between our customers and our brand, delivering exceptional customer service and making a huge impact.
Sound like something you want to be part of? Read on...
Listening closely, being emphatic, and caring about our customer is at the core of the Customer Experience Executive role.
This role will be integral to developing, managing and running our new brand ambassador programme and you will also be a key member of the press team.
We are a small team, working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment. You must love rolling your sleeves up and getting involved.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Acting as first point of contact for customers across all channels, email, phone, live chat and social media.
- Delivering excellent customer service across all channels.
- Taking ownership of any escalated customer problems and technical issues, bringing to resolution in a timely manner.
- Building a passionate group of customers and ambassadors, and champion our loyalty programme and Balance Me Insiders programme.
- Playing a vital role in process improvement by picking up trends in customer questions and/or data and sharing these with the wider team.
- Supporting the press team with press samples and gift mailing.
- Supporting operations to implement the product testing panels and surveys for all new product launches.
- Supporting the wider team with day-to-day office management.
WHO YOU WILL BE
- Customer service oriented with an appetite to grow and develop.
- Full of initiative, a problem solver, you are not easily disheartened.
- An excellent communicator (both written and verbal), helpful, empathetic and credible.
- Resilient and able to thrive in a busy and fast paced environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail and organisation skills
- Able to produce accurate work, under pressure & to deadlines.
- Experienced in customer experience.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A fast paced, fun place to develop your career in a growing business.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Pension and bonus scheme.
- Monthly staff product allowance.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV and application to email@example.com