SENIOR DIGITAL & BRAND DESIGNER
SENIOR DIGITAL & BRAND DESIGNER
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and passionate Senior Digital & Brand Designer to join our growing Balance Me team.
Let us introduce ourselves: we are Balance Me, a British made aromatherapy-inspired award-winning natural skincare brand. Since its launch in 2005 by sisters Clare and Rebecca Hopkins, Balance Me’s mission is to bring balance and wellbeing to everyone we touch whilst at the same time being kind to our planet.
The Senior Digital & Brand Designer will be the champion of our brand aesthetic, creating innovative visual content across multiple channels that will engage and inspire our customer. Ideally you will be digital first, with an excellent understanding of digital campaign design and a passion for customer UX.
You will work closely with the marketing team to plan and execute photo and video shoots to use online and in print campaigns. You will also work with our ecommerce and sales teams to create content in line with our trading calendar to support sales growth.
You will act as a brand guardian by maintaining brand tone, standards and style on all designs.
This role requires a confident and highly organised person, who is a versatile designer with excellent communication skills, to be responsible for the brand’s creative.
This is a great opportunity to grow and develop within a prestigious brand.
Sound like something you want to be part of? Read on...
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Front-end development skills - CSS/HTML
- Work across several fields such as motion design, UX/UI and visual design
- Deliver creative visual assets, digital static and motion design that brings our brand to life
- Design compelling social layouts that support social messaging
- Creating homepage banners, weekly emails, and landing pages for all campaigns
- Creating marketing material POS for wholesale clients, booklets, flyers
- Packaging - create artwork for all new products including tubes, labels, cartons, branded boxes, bags
- Responsible for maintaining consistency across all current products
- Liaising with suppliers, printers
- Putting together photography briefs and managing the shoot on the day
- Generating creative concepts and executing to different deliverables (e.g. banners, email, and landing pages) for seasonal promotions/products
- Developing product campaigns from concepts to final output
- Presenting finalised ideas to the senior management team
- Developing brand assets
- Responsible for the up-keep Brand guidelines, training guides, external/internal presentations
- Creating internal assets for the company
WHO YOU WILL BE
- A creative thinker, you love producing new ideas and concepts
- A talented individual with a proven experience and passion designing concepts for email, digital and web design
- 5+ years of experience as an established Senior Designer, ready to hit the ground running
- An excellent communicator, you will be able to present your ideas and concepts clearly
- You will have proven experience with Adobe Creative Cloud apps
- You will have proficiency in AfterEffects, PremierePro, and other video-based software
- You will have a strong sensibility of typography
- You will have some knowledge of UI and UX design
- You must be able to balance multiple projects and meet deadlines with attention to detail
- You must be able to efficiently execute and manage campaigns
- Must have strong organisational & scheduling skills
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A fast paced, fun place to develop your career in a growing business.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Pension and bonus scheme.
- Monthly staff product allowance.
Our ideal candidate is someone who can bring, enthusiasm, innovation and creativity to the role. The successful candidate will need to thrive working under pressure & in a fast-paced environment.
The role is full time and will be partly based in the office and partly from home.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org